ACN Latitudes Forums

Alternative to Kids Calm

as far as I know the Kids Calm has been discontinued, but never had any bad preservatives????

http://www.iherb.com...226-g/5120?at=0

The regular Natural Calm is ok for kids too for the magnesium, it just doesnt have the added vit C and zinc that the Kids Calm had

I found this Kids Calm

http://www.calmnatural.com/kids-natural-calm-liquid-multi-vitamins

and is has potassium sorbate and sodium benzoute, two very bad preservatives.

I did some more reading on here and found the Natural Vitallity, Natural Calm Kids formula.

That must be a new product of theirs. It is not the "Kids Calm" that is referred to in posts here, which is the magnesium one, now discontinued. Pity they called their multi by the same name as that is very confusing for people

I agree you should stay away from those preservatives and am kinda surprised that they would even consider adding those, especially to a children's multi

Some members here have recently reported on some good multi's if you want to do a search on it

if it is the magnesium formula you are looking for, the plain Natural Calm is fine for kids

That must be a new product of theirs. It is not the "Kids Calm" that is referred to in posts here, which is the magnesium one, now discontinued. Pity they called their multi by the same name as that is very confusing for people

I agree you should stay away from those preservatives and am kinda surprised that they would even consider adding those, especially to a children's multi

Some members here have recently reported on some good multi's if you want to do a search on it

if it is the magnesium formula you are looking for, the plain Natural Calm is fine for kids

Thank you for your reply.

It is a shame that they added those two preservatives.

I managed to find some of their old Kid Calm in the powder form and that is what we are using. If it works I will just go and buy the regular formula.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

I give my son Cal-Mag Zinc Liquid by MRM (Metabolic Response Modifiers). I buy it at Vitamin Cottage. White/purple bottle. The flavor is orange-vanilla. My son really did not like the Natural Calm at all. Just a suggestion.

Good luck,

BikeWP