ACN Latitudes Forums

PANDAS DVDs

I'm kinda new here & my searches didn't turn up any data on this (tho' I figure it's here somewhere), so I'm gonna post info about an info source I found.

At the Autism One Conference back in June, there were several PANDAS presentations. Some of you were likely at the conference, but for those of us who weren't, we can buy the DVDs. You hear the audio & see the PowerPoint slides. I ordered a few weeks ago & got them yesterday. So far I've watched/listened to all but Cunningham's, and WOW! Great info & understandable (tho' they've made reference to the advanced nature of Cunningham's presentation...LOL!). There are actually other DVDs for sale that would be also interesting, but here's the link & a description of what's there on PANDAS: http://www.autismone.org/conference_dvds

$23 Dr. Madeleine Cunningham Autoimmunity and Behavior: Syndenham’s Chorea, PANDAS, and Related Disorders - 27845

Autoimmunity and Behavior: Syndenham’s Chorea, PANDAS, and Related Disorders

$23 Dr. Rosario Trifiletti PANDAS and Related Illnesses: No Longer Black and White - 27850

PANDAS and Related Illnesses: No Longer Black and White

$17 Dr. M. Elizabeth Latimer & Laura Matheos PANDAS – A Clinical View and Treatment Options - 27857

PANDAS – A Clinical View and Treatment Options

<NOTE: Dr. L wasn't there...hello to Laura if she's on here--enjoyed your talk!>

$17 Dr. Denis Bouboulis and Lynn Johnson The Immunological Role of PANDAS - 27864

The Immunological Role of PANDAS

Dr. Denis Bouboulis will talk about the importance of diagnosing cryptic Strep, diagnosing Strep in the whole family, and erradicating Strep from the whole family. He will also discuss how the immune system is affected by PANDAS. Lynn Johnson will talk about the parent side of the journey, finding a doctor, and treating the whole family for maximum success.

<NOTE: Lynn, if you're here...WOW! All 3 kids and the different symptoms. Wow.>

And to all the doctors...THANK YOU for all that you do!!!