ACN Latitudes Forums

elevated cam score but normal anti-neuronal antibody titers

NVAmom

I just got my dd8 Anti-neuronal Antibody titers. Her Cam score was 139 which is in the PANDAS range. However, her titers were all within normal limits...the Anti-Dopamine 1 was right at the cut. Normal is 500-2000 and she was 2000. She does not have tics but does have significant sensory issues and urinary frequency. We have her first appt with Dr L tomorrow (my son sees her but this is dd's first appt). Just trying to prepare myself before we go. Thanks for any input!

Saw Dr L last week to go over my dd ( 8) scores. Cam 157. ASO was 25 ( yup, nada). ALL her other cunningham's were on the absolute high end of the "normal range" just like your daughters. Except her Anti-Dopamine 2 was totally in normal ( low) range. Dr L, said , YES Pandas ( surprising since dd has been SO responsive to 20 mg Prozac as most Pandas kids are not) And that , from her experience reading Cunningham results, kids who are OCS/Sensory Pandas tend to have normal everything and kids who have serious Tics DO have high Anti Dopamine 2 levels.

Saw Dr L last week to go over my dd ( 8) scores. Cam 157. ASO was 25 ( yup, nada). ALL her other cunningham's were on the absolute high end of the "normal range" just like your daughters. Except her Anti-Dopamine 2 was totally in normal ( low) range. Dr L, said , YES Pandas ( surprising since dd has been SO responsive to 20 mg Prozac as most Pandas kids are not) And that , from her experience reading Cunningham results, kids who are OCS/Sensory Pandas tend to have normal everything and kids who have serious Tics DO have high Anti Dopamine 2 levels.

My daughter's Anti-D2 was 16000 and she had no tics (except eye blinking) with this episode. It was done 16 months ago. We recently found out she has lyme and/or PANDAS.

Just wondering if you can explain how they can tell the difference between pandas tics and tourette's tics based on the cunningham test? This is what I'm trying to figure out for my daughter...

thanks,

wendy