ACN Latitudes Forums

Add to this list

You know what strikes me about this thread? Our kids are different in so many ways..... mine's in puberty, yours in diapers; yours tics constantly, mine has the attention span of a flick; ect.

BUT...not one post on this thread didn't resonate in my heart and soul. I think many agree and thus the "great post" comments.

It's healthy to get our feelings out whatever they may be. It's OKAY if you can't appreciate any positives, you may not be there yet. It's OKAY if you don't feel like this has made you or your family stronger....maybe IT even broke up your marriage or your kids aren't all under the same roof because of IT.

It's OKAY this thread is heavily peppered with the word HATE. It's okay if this disease has made you question your faith or made you ask yourself who are my genuine friends.

It's OKAY...we're here to listen because your feelings are valid and important, whatever they may be.

I H..A..T..E.. "IT"

I echo everything posted in this thread. It's kind of freaky how many of these posts relate to us which means we are in the right place.

I want to thank everyone on this board for giving us hope again.

What a mess.....

Edited by mkur