ACN Latitudes Forums

My DS8 following up

deby

Hi to everybody,

I don't want to open my mouth, but my son is doing really good, with barely any noticeable motor tics and no vocal tics.

We did many things to try to improve his condition so I really don't know, if it is a combination of those things or one in particular.

It started around April (allergy season) mys on is allergic to all pollen trees. Together with stress from state test.

He was having terrible motor tics (jaw open,twisting neck) every 3 seconds, all day. He also had vocal tics (screams).

Things that we did in time order:

-No msg,food coloring, move to organic diet.

-No tuna (he was eating tuna almost every day, yes, very bad mistake)

At this point not much improvement, we test titers, it came very high.

He took Augmentin (2 weeks), then Zytromach (4 weeks), then Omnisef (2 weeks and 6 weeks preventive half dose)

-Probiotic (high dose)

-omega 3, vitamin B6, some magnesium (as epson salts).

But to make this story short, things were better but never saw a real improvement, till we discovered what was causing the screaming tics, and it was "bananas".

I couldn't believe it, since very few people are sensitive to bananas.

He loved bananas, he was eating a least once a day and in tests times ,twice a day.

He stopped eating bananas for more than 2 months, no more vocal tics, and the motor tics gradually reduced too.

Today he barely has any motor tic, from time to time I see one or two, but I'm the only one who is able to see those.

I hope that this is the end of this nightmare for us, and I wish the very best for all of you, this forum is unbelievable.

I know that this forum saved our lives, it gave me hope, and I learned everything to help my son from here.

Don't give up, sooner or later you'll discover what is causing your child problems.

My recommendation, try to take out from their diet the thing that they eat like the most. I read a lot about developing food allergies/sensitivities from the food that we carved the most.

Good luck to all of you and thank you for everything!