ACN Latitudes Forums

Is my son a ticcing time bomb?

Hi all, just wanted to put out the info on my son and see what you guys think. my oldest has PANDAS, youngest (7) had very mild tics for a few weeks and after 2 5 days packs of zith everything stopped. Before he went on the zith i had his blood drawn for the cam K II and the anti-neuronal antiboyd titers. His cam K II was 187 the normal control was 89

anti lysogangliside 80

normal 80-320

Anti tubulin 1000

normal 250-1000

anti dop 1 2000

normal 500-2000

anti dop2 16000

normal 2000-16000

he does fall in the normal cat every time its just the very high end. he seems fine now. No tics , no ocd, no fears. sleeps well even has stopped wetting the bed. the only thing i see is an increase in his mood swings. can be happy one min and the next very very mad/sad.

He has not has a postive strep in 2 yrs. and strep titers are normal.

His numbers are higher then his older brother who has tics, ocd. night fears. ODD. adhd......

older brother (15)

his cam score was 151 normal control 94

anti lysoganglioside 320

his anti tub was 250

anti dop1 2000

anti dop2 2000

Now the youngest had constant strep for 2 yrs when he was younger (4 yrs ago) and constant upper respitory infections. anyway since we cannot find strep in my child what else should we be looking for that can cause such high numbers!!! help

Hi all, just wanted to put out the info on my son and see what you guys think. my oldest has PANDAS, youngest (7) had very mild tics for a few weeks and after 2 5 days packs of zith everything stopped. Before he went on the zith i had his blood drawn for the cam K II and the anti-neuronal antiboyd titers. His cam K II was 187 the normal control was 89

anti lysogangliside 80

normal 80-320

Anti tubulin 1000

normal 250-1000

anti dop 1 2000

normal 500-2000

anti dop2 16000

normal 2000-16000

he does fall in the normal cat every time its just the very high end. he seems fine now. No tics , no ocd, no fears. sleeps well even has stopped wetting the bed. the only thing i see is an increase in his mood swings. can be happy one min and the next very very mad/sad.

He has not has a postive strep in 2 yrs. and strep titers are normal.

His numbers are higher then his older brother who has tics, ocd. night fears. ODD. adhd......

older brother (15)

his cam score was 151 normal control 94

anti lysoganglioside 320

his anti tub was 250

anti dop1 2000

anti dop2 2000

Now the youngest had constant strep for 2 yrs when he was younger (4 yrs ago) and constant upper respitory infections. anyway since we cannot find strep in my child what else should we be looking for that can cause such high numbers!!! help

WOW, your story sounds just like mine. We need to talk! I can tell you from my conversation with Dr. Cunningham that the youngest ds5 who we do not have a dx on yet (oldest son 7 was dx in July) is basically like a ticcing time bomb...you are right. Time will tell. We should talk on the phone...to much to talk about in PM's. I am going to PM you my number. Call me anytime. Maybe we can help each other out!