ACN Latitudes Forums

Dr. Latimer visit in two weeks!

I have gotten copies of my son's labs, MRI, and cardiology notes. Anything else you think would be helpful for the visit?

If you have before/after handwriting samples (if this has been affected)

Also, bring along a timeline of how things have progressed. I know you probably have it all in your head, but you know how it is when you are at a doc's appoinment and can't remember your facts straight. So if you can write down dates/behaviors/meds.

And also write down a list of questions you might want to ask. I always forget something!

As someone mentioned, try to bring another set of ears along. Sometimes it's helpful too if you have someone else there to take the child out to the waiting room after she has examined him, so you can talk with Dr. L at easy without your son being in the room.

Good luck!

Isabel

I would take a hard copy (to hand the doctor) of a clear and brief chronological record of symptoms and illnesses that you have observed (in bullet form.)

If you have pre and post handwriting or math examples, or grades to show the effect in school, may be helpful.

Since you are out of state, during the appt. determine a step by step plan of what to do next and subsequently if necessary (prescriptions, etc.) Safe travels.

I would take a hard copy (to hand the doctor) of a clear and brief chronological record of symptoms and illnesses that you have observed (in bullet form.)

If you have pre and post handwriting or math examples, or grades to show the effect in school, may be helpful.

Since you are out of state, during the appt. determine a step by step plan of what to do next and subsequently if necessary (prescriptions, etc.) Safe travels.

Thank you!! I want to make the most of this appointment!!