ACN Latitudes Forums

Prayers Needed

Well, this morning I see that I have white spots all over my tonsil. My dd4 has one spot. My 2 boys don't. No appoitments available today at the office so I'm waiting for my husband to come home from work so I can go to the walk in clinic and my kids can go to urgent care to get swabbed. My PANDAS son's behaviors are in check for now. Please send prayers our way. I just can't lose him again.

Thank you.

Vickie

Well, this morning I see that I have white spots all over my tonsil. My dd4 has one spot. My 2 boys don't. No appoitments available today at the office so I'm waiting for my husband to come home from work so I can go to the walk in clinic and my kids can go to urgent care to get swabbed. My PANDAS son's behaviors are in check for now. Please send prayers our way. I just can't lose him again.

Thank you.

Vickie

Vickie..i'm on it...

We all understand the fear!!!! His holding is good!!!

Will be thinking of you and your family and sending you positive vibes, light and love from afar.

Just know that you have been invaluable here with support and ideas, and all of that good karma will return to you tenfold in your time of need.

Hang in there!

:wub:

I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts, Vicki.

On a different note, I saw someone write about strep test kits that you can buy. Do you need to go to the clinic or can you get something like that? Or do you need to go to the clinic so that if the tests are positive you can get a prescription?

Just trying to help you avoid not only the monetary cost but also the exposure cost of going to a clinic.

Kara

Thank you.

Vickie

Vickie,

You'll be in my prayers. Be encouraged, though. I been having kind of the same situation, and thankfully ds remained stable even though I did have strep, and I'm still trying to get my tonsils to go down. I do have Lyme too, so I think that's what's making it harder (on the third antibiotic now!). I am also thinking of trying OLE.

Isabel

Thank you for sending your support. When I looked in the mirror this morning, I freaked out.

Once my husband came home, I started to calm down. I've had those identical white spots before (numerous times) and it's always been viral. So, I just kept reminding myself that. I decided not to take my daughter or any of the kids to urgent care since it would be hours before they are seen and I'd just be exposing them to more illness. If that white spot is there on Monday, I will take her then.

As for myself, I went to the walk in clinic and shortly after, walked out. Not the place for me. I will avoid my son right now and go on Monday if those spots are still there. I'll gargle with salt water like crazy and see if it goes away.

As for the rapid tests to buy...I knew about them but never bought them. I think I will now.