ACN Latitudes Forums

Free Online Autism/Asperger Conference

kimballot

Hello - I wanted to let you all know about this conference, which will be broadcast over the internet free of charge. Sheila gave approval for me to post this.

Here is a blip from the description:

US Autism & Asperger Association (USAAA) will broadcast the first ever Autism/Asperger conference in its entirety live at the USAAA 5th Annual World Conference hosted October 1-3, 2010 in St. Louis, Missouri. Thirty of the world’s leading autism experts will be presenting on new interventions, research and personal experiences. The conference will be held at the Hilton St. Louis Airport Hotel

The keynote is Temple Grandin and it looks like they may be broadcasting her movie on Friday Night.

Here is the link if you want further details!

http://www.usautism.org/USAAA_Newsletter/usaaa_newsletter_2010/usaaa_newsletter_press_release_092710.htm

Do you know if they will be discussing Pandas?

No - I don't believe PANDAS will be discussed - at least it is not on the schedule. Temple Grandin will be speaking a bit about her experiences, so this might be good for families who have kids with sensory issues or kids who are on the Autism spectrum.