MARY ANN BLOCK, MD Medical Director of the Block Center, Hurst, Texas My positive experience with nonpharmacological treatments for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), learning disabilities, and behavior problems inspired me to become a physician. […]
Physical and Occupational Therapy
Related articles are shown below. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, you can search using the box at the upper right of the page or browse our forums.
Mary Damer Help for Sensory Hypersensitivity in Autism, ADHD, and Tourette Syndrome I have learned that no one treatment or intervention can be expected to “cure” an individual diagnosed with autism, Tourette syndrome (TS), or […]
- Intriguing Remission of Tourette’s After Heat-Induced Dehydration
- Remembering Dr. William Rea
- Your World and You: Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health – Issue 48 (Premium)
- Should You Homeschool Your Child with Sensory Processing Disorder?
- Lymphatic Drainage Technique for Sinus Colds and Earaches (Premium)
- Success! Naturopathic Treatment for Severe OCD, Anxiety, ADHD and Tourette’s (Premium) on
- Finding our Way Out of a Nightmare: Tourettes, ADHD and OCD on
- How We Reversed Jessica’s Tic Disorder on
- Success: A Severe Tic Disorder Treated through Environmental Medicine on
- Can the Answer We Found for our Son’s Tics Help You? on