Have you, like millions of others, tried to lose weight but met with frustration? Well, it turns out a biological answer could lie in your gut.
Tools and Therapies
Related articles are shown below. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, you can search using the box at the upper right of the page or browse our forums.
SHERRY ROGERS, MD A poor night’s sleep is a death sentence to not only job performance and personal relationships, but it is detrimental to our overall health. No wonder so many sleep clinics have sprung […]
As a school psychologist I always advised parents of hyperactive children to remove synthetic additives from the diet. Truth is, they usually ignored me. But not Cindy! The mom of an out-of-control boy, Cindy began to watch for […]
Environmental and Nutritional Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health This feature highlights reports, studies, and feedback on efforts that can make a positive impact in our quest for health. Topics we cover in this issue are included […]
Did you know that one in thirteen children now have food allergies, and one in twenty-five adults? Those are the latest stats from the CDC. Given this, it pays for restaurants to cater to special […]
Contrary to historical medical beliefs and public education and perception, new controlled twelve-month study shows that diet and nutritional intervention significantly improves the symptoms, cognition, digestive health, and behavior in individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder […]
When people are hospitalized for mania, a symptom of bipolar disorder, they are at high risk for a relapse and a return trip to the hospital.
Some authors might be able to ignore the type of nasty messages I received when my new book was launched online in January. But not me! I had never before been the recipient of internet […]
- Intriguing Remission of Tourette’s After Heat-Induced Dehydration
- Remembering Dr. William Rea
- Your World and You: Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health – Issue 48 (Premium)
- Should You Homeschool Your Child with Sensory Processing Disorder?
- Lymphatic Drainage Technique for Sinus Colds and Earaches (Premium)
- Success! Naturopathic Treatment for Severe OCD, Anxiety, ADHD and Tourette’s (Premium) on
- Finding our Way Out of a Nightmare: Tourettes, ADHD and OCD on
- How We Reversed Jessica’s Tic Disorder on
- Success: A Severe Tic Disorder Treated through Environmental Medicine on
- Can the Answer We Found for our Son’s Tics Help You? on