Bernard Rimland, PhD Many alarmed families contacted the Autism Research Institute following a highly publicized report from the University of Michigan Medical School that warned about the supposed “dangers” of taking vitamin B6. The authors […]
Related articles are shown below. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, you can search using the box at the upper right of the page or browse our forums.
Homeopathy is a safe and often effective natural therapy for children and adults with ADD/ADHD and its associated symptoms, and recent research has confirmed this. Homeopathic primary care can be effective, though this condition is […]
- Success: A Severe Tic Disorder Treated through Environmental Medicine on
- Alert: Asthma and Allergy Meds Can Trigger Tics on
- An Eye-Opener: Meeting Doug Kaufmann of Know the Cause on
- Help Change the Conversation on Tics. Please! on
- Your Kid Has Tourette’s? 5 Ways to Feel Less Overwhelmed (It Works!) on