Sheila Rogers DeMare, MS, Director of the Association for Comprehensive NeuroTherapy / Latitudes.org, is giving the keynote address at the upcoming Tourette syndrome conference in Atlanta, June 4, 2016. Author of the best-seller Natural Treatments […]
Tics and Tourettes: Resources and Research
The focus on research dedicated to natural or integrative therapies for ADHD is growing. ACN Latitudes keeps a list of those that may be expected to be of most interest to our site readers.
See our Tics and Tourette Syndrome Research page for a selection of key studies. Some of the research papers included are offered in full article form.
Resources for Integrative Approaches
- Natural Treatments for Tics and Tourettes Book
- Alternative Mental Health
- Feingold Association of US
- Tourette Syndrome Plus
- EEG Spectrum for Neurofeedback
- ACN Latitudes Forums: Tics and Tourettes
Related articles are shown below. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, you can search using the box at the upper right of the page or browse our forums.
Press release October 1, 2015: A chemical in the brain could potentially be harnessed to help young people with Tourette Syndrome (TS) to overcome the physical and vocal tics associated with the neurological disorder, say […]
Join us to promote Tourette syndrome awareness, acceptance, understanding, and to help find safe and effective treatments for millions worldwide with Tourettes and other tic disorders. Follow our simple steps to help raise awareness! We’ve […]
Why the Tourette Syndrome Association Should be Investigated: Special Report March 2015 TSA Sounds Off on Integrative Therapies We completed our 10-part series on why the Tourette Syndrome Association (TSA) should be investigated in June […]
I sat down today to write a recap of some of the latest research on Tourette’s. What a bummer! In the last few months there are about 60 published research articles on Tourette syndrome. You […]
You can help change the lives of millions around the world by getting involved in our exciting new initiative: Stop Tics Today Stop Tics Today is an international fundraising effort through the Association for Comprehensive […]
Studies have not been completed on specific vaccines and tics, with or without thimerosal, which has now been phased out of most, but not all, vaccines in the USA. It seems to be a well kept […]
This is the final article in a series that has documented the Tourette Syndrome Association’s (TSA) failure to determine the cause of Tourette syndrome and find safe, effective treatments for symptoms. The question now is: […]
- Intriguing Remission of Tourette’s After Heat-Induced Dehydration
- Remembering Dr. William Rea
- Your World and You: Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health – Issue 48 (Premium)
- Should You Homeschool Your Child with Sensory Processing Disorder?
- Lymphatic Drainage Technique for Sinus Colds and Earaches (Premium)
- Success! Naturopathic Treatment for Severe OCD, Anxiety, ADHD and Tourette’s (Premium) on
- Finding our Way Out of a Nightmare: Tourettes, ADHD and OCD on
- How We Reversed Jessica’s Tic Disorder on
- Success: A Severe Tic Disorder Treated through Environmental Medicine on
- Can the Answer We Found for our Son’s Tics Help You? on