A glimpse from a parent. “I need to die. Please kill me. Someone please kill me!” My 7-year-old is shouting this at the top of her lungs, standing in her pediatrician’s examination room. Her eyes […]
PANDAS/PANS: Families Speak Out
Accounts from families dealing with PANDAS/PANS and related conditions help explain how devastating the symptoms are, convey successful therapies, and underscore the urgent need for clear diagnostic and treatment approaches.
If you have an experience to share for the benefit of others, please contact us and put Families Speak Out in the subject area.
For more information see our e-book Your Child Has Changed. Should you Consider PANDAS? Let’s Talk
Related articles are shown below. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, you can search using the box at the upper right of the page or browse our forums. We host the largest international forum on PANS/PANDAS and related conditions.
- Watch the Free “Thriving with a Tic Disorder” Video Series (Feb 6 – 9, 2019)
- Your World and You: Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health – Issue 49 (Premium)
- Extended Acetaminophen Use in Pregnancy Increases Autism and ADHD Risk
- Using Screen Time as a Reward with Little Kids? Don’t. (Premium)
- My Insistence on Alternative Treatments for Tourette’s Paid Off