Reader Posts These letters were received from readers who wanted to share their success with dietary and environmental changes for obsessive compulsive disorder. Nutrients helped my OCD and tics I heard about Latitudes from the […]
OCD: Families Speak out
Millions of families struggle with trying to help their children who exhibit symptoms of obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD). Adults also face the challenges of living with OCD. Conventional medication and behavioral interventions are not always successful, and concern over potential drug side-effects adds to the motivation to seek alternative approaches.
ACN Latitudes often hears from readers who wish to share their success in finding natural approaches to OCD. Efforts include integrative measures such as dietary changes, nutritional supplementation, detoxification, body work, EEG biofeedback, homeopathy, and more. We have posted some of these accounts below and hope you find them useful.
If you have an experience to share for the benefit of others, please contact us and put Families Speak Out in the subject area.
Related articles are shown below. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, you can search using the box at the upper right of the page or browse our forums.
- Darius and Abilify for Tourette’s: A Follow-up Response from his Mother on
- A TMJ Device for Tics and Tourette’s (Premium) on
- Finding our Way Out of a Nightmare: Tourettes, ADHD and OCD on
- EEG Biofeedback for Kids with ADHD, Tics, Learning Issues, or Autism on
- Surprising Answers that Helped Our Son’s Health (Premium) on