A positive case report supports the use of a standardized cannabinoid extract (Sativex) at mitigating symptoms of Tourettes, according to an online publication ahead of print in the journal Australasian Psychiatry.
You might also like
- Success: A Severe Tic Disorder Treated through Environmental Medicine on
- Alert: Asthma and Allergy Meds Can Trigger Tics on
- An Eye-Opener: Meeting Doug Kaufmann of Know the Cause on
- Help Change the Conversation on Tics. Please! on
- Your Kid Has Tourette’s? 5 Ways to Feel Less Overwhelmed (It Works!) on