A positive case report supports the use of a standardized cannabinoid extract (Sativex) at mitigating symptoms of Tourettes, according to an online publication ahead of print in the journal Australasian Psychiatry.
You might also like
- Darius and Abilify for Tourette’s: A Follow-up Response from his Mother on
- A TMJ Device for Tics and Tourette’s (Premium) on
- Finding our Way Out of a Nightmare: Tourettes, ADHD and OCD on
- EEG Biofeedback for Kids with ADHD, Tics, Learning Issues, or Autism on
- Surprising Answers that Helped Our Son’s Health (Premium) on