After marijuana was legalized in Colorado in 2014, many families living in states where medical marijuana is not legal moved there in search of treatment for a seizure disorder. While a cannabis derivative is not the answer for everyone, it can often be more effective and better tolerated than seizure meds.
You might also like
- Your World and You: Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health – Issue 51 (Premium)
- Irlen Method: An Effective Therapy for Scotopic Sensitivity
- Like Cooking with Coconut Milk? Find Great Recipes Here (Premium)
- Dr. William Walsh on ADHD and Behavioral Disorders
- How Much Fluoride Is in Your Water? (Premium)