After marijuana was legalized in Colorado in 2014, many families living in states where medical marijuana is not legal moved there in search of treatment for a seizure disorder. While a cannabis derivative is not the answer for everyone, it can often be more effective and better tolerated than seizure meds.
You might also like
- Intriguing Remission of Tourette’s After Heat-Induced Dehydration
- Remembering Dr. William Rea
- Your World and You: Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health – Issue 48 (Premium)
- Should You Homeschool Your Child with Sensory Processing Disorder?
- Lymphatic Drainage Technique for Sinus Colds and Earaches (Premium)
- Success! Naturopathic Treatment for Severe OCD, Anxiety, ADHD and Tourette’s (Premium) on
- Finding our Way Out of a Nightmare: Tourettes, ADHD and OCD on
- How We Reversed Jessica’s Tic Disorder on
- Success: A Severe Tic Disorder Treated through Environmental Medicine on
- Can the Answer We Found for our Son’s Tics Help You? on