After marijuana was legalized in Colorado in 2014, many families living in states where medical marijuana is not legal moved there in search of treatment for a seizure disorder. While a cannabis derivative is not the answer for everyone, it can often be more effective and better tolerated than seizure meds.
You might also like
- Watch the Free “Thriving with a Tic Disorder” Video Series (Feb 6 – 9, 2019)
- Your World and You: Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health – Issue 49 (Premium)
- Extended Acetaminophen Use in Pregnancy Increases Autism and ADHD Risk
- Using Screen Time as a Reward with Little Kids? Don’t. (Premium)
- My Insistence on Alternative Treatments for Tourette’s Paid Off