After marijuana was legalized in Colorado in 2014, many families living in states where medical marijuana is not legal moved there in search of treatment for a seizure disorder. While a cannabis derivative is not the answer for everyone, it can often be more effective and better tolerated than seizure meds.
You might also like
- Success: A Severe Tic Disorder Treated through Environmental Medicine on
- Alert: Asthma and Allergy Meds Can Trigger Tics on
- An Eye-Opener: Meeting Doug Kaufmann of Know the Cause on
- Help Change the Conversation on Tics. Please! on
- Your Kid Has Tourette’s? 5 Ways to Feel Less Overwhelmed (It Works!) on