Botulinum toxin (Botox) as a therapy for tics is not FDA-approved. Still, it is considered by physicians at times, especially for single tics, because conventional medications are often not effective and have the potential for serious negative side effects.
You might also like
- Success! Naturopathic Treatment for Severe OCD, Anxiety, ADHD and Tourette’s (Premium) on
- Finding our Way Out of a Nightmare: Tourettes, ADHD and OCD on
- How We Reversed Jessica’s Tic Disorder on
- Success: A Severe Tic Disorder Treated through Environmental Medicine on
- Can the Answer We Found for our Son’s Tics Help You? on