VIJENDRA SINGH, PH.D. Autoimmunity is a major cause underlying many chronic diseases. There are 85 or so human conditions that are generally considered autoimmune diseases. It is estimated that 55 million Americans suffer from autoimmune diseases, in which the body’s immune system becomes activated abnormally.
Author Archive for: vsingh
You are here: Home / Vijendra K. Singh, PhD
About Vijendra K. Singh, PhD
Dr. Vijendra K Singh is an independent scientific consultant for Neuro-Immune Biosystems. Dr. Singh’s research has focused on pathogenetic mechanisms and therapies for brain diseases and mental illnesses. He is an advisory board member for ACN Latitudes.
Entries by Vijendra K. Singh, PhD
Vijendra K. Singh, Ph.D., was a research associate professor at Utah State University when he contributed this article. He has over 20 years of experience in neurobiology and immunology research, beginning at the Children’s Hospital […]
- Success: A Severe Tic Disorder Treated through Environmental Medicine on
- Alert: Asthma and Allergy Meds Can Trigger Tics on
- An Eye-Opener: Meeting Doug Kaufmann of Know the Cause on
- Help Change the Conversation on Tics. Please! on
- Your Kid Has Tourette’s? 5 Ways to Feel Less Overwhelmed (It Works!) on