VIJENDRA SINGH, PH.D. Autoimmunity is a major cause underlying many chronic diseases. There are 85 or so human conditions that are generally considered autoimmune diseases. It is estimated that 55 million Americans suffer from autoimmune diseases, in which the body’s immune system becomes activated abnormally.
Author Archive for: vsingh
About Vijendra K. Singh, PhD
Dr. Vijendra K Singh is an independent scientific consultant for Neuro-Immune Biosystems. Dr. Singh’s research has focused on pathogenetic mechanisms and therapies for brain diseases and mental illnesses. He is an advisory board member for ACN Latitudes.
Entries by Vijendra K. Singh, PhD
Vijendra K. Singh, Ph.D., was a research associate professor at Utah State University when he contributed this article. He has over 20 years of experience in neurobiology and immunology research, beginning at the Children’s Hospital […]
- Darius and Abilify for Tourette’s: A Follow-up Response from his Mother on
- A TMJ Device for Tics and Tourette’s (Premium) on
- Finding our Way Out of a Nightmare: Tourettes, ADHD and OCD on
- EEG Biofeedback for Kids with ADHD, Tics, Learning Issues, or Autism on
- Surprising Answers that Helped Our Son’s Health (Premium) on