It’s shocking how many millions of youngsters receive a diagnosis of ADHD and are treated with stimulant drugs but are never given a proper medical evaluation. Doctors usually fail to consider key factors that may be causing the symptoms. They should be considering and evaluating for these, and determining how any identified risk factors should best be approached to reduce symptoms.
You might also like
- Success: A Severe Tic Disorder Treated through Environmental Medicine on
- Alert: Asthma and Allergy Meds Can Trigger Tics on
- An Eye-Opener: Meeting Doug Kaufmann of Know the Cause on
- Help Change the Conversation on Tics. Please! on
- Your Kid Has Tourette’s? 5 Ways to Feel Less Overwhelmed (It Works!) on