It’s shocking how many millions of youngsters receive a diagnosis of ADHD and are treated with stimulant drugs but are never given a proper medical evaluation. Doctors usually fail to consider key factors that may be causing the symptoms. They should be considering and evaluating for these, and determining how any identified risk factors should best be approached to reduce symptoms.
You might also like
- Success! Naturopathic Treatment for Severe OCD, Anxiety, ADHD and Tourette’s (Premium) on
- Finding our Way Out of a Nightmare: Tourettes, ADHD and OCD on
- How We Reversed Jessica’s Tic Disorder on
- Success: A Severe Tic Disorder Treated through Environmental Medicine on
- Can the Answer We Found for our Son’s Tics Help You? on