Held in London (June 2015), the First World Congress on Tics and Tourettes was designed to address “hot topics” in the field for treatment and emerging research. In a positive move, some integrative, nondrug approaches were among those topics. Unfortunately, some key areas were not represented and will hopefully be included in the next collaborative effort. See the links at the end of this report for helpful abstracts and a summary article.
You might also like
- Success: A Severe Tic Disorder Treated through Environmental Medicine on
- Alert: Asthma and Allergy Meds Can Trigger Tics on
- An Eye-Opener: Meeting Doug Kaufmann of Know the Cause on
- Help Change the Conversation on Tics. Please! on
- Your Kid Has Tourette’s? 5 Ways to Feel Less Overwhelmed (It Works!) on