Held in London (June 2015), the First World Congress on Tics and Tourettes was designed to address “hot topics” in the field for treatment and emerging research. In a positive move, some integrative, nondrug approaches were among those topics. Unfortunately, some key areas were not represented and will hopefully be included in the next collaborative effort. See the links at the end of this report for helpful abstracts and a summary article.
You might also like
- Darius and Abilify for Tourette’s: A Follow-up Response from his Mother on
- A TMJ Device for Tics and Tourette’s (Premium) on
- Finding our Way Out of a Nightmare: Tourettes, ADHD and OCD on
- EEG Biofeedback for Kids with ADHD, Tics, Learning Issues, or Autism on
- Surprising Answers that Helped Our Son’s Health (Premium) on