Environmental and Nutritional Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health
This feature highlights reports, studies, and feedback on efforts that can make a positive impact in our quest for health. Topics we cover in this issue are included below. We invite you to share material with us that you think would be of interest to our readers.
Topics featured in this article:
- Video How Children in California Have Been Contaminated by Food
- Advice on how to keep kids safe around cellphones
- Gut bacteria and your mood
- Great article on food dyes and ADHD to share with schools and loved ones
- Have you tried these 27 gluten-free substitutes?
- Speaking out: Teachers label students who aren’t “perfect”
- ADHD medication: Scary facts many parents don’t know
- Brain and behavioral effects of early exposure to a neurotoxicant
We offer many free articles for our viewers. However, this particular article requires a Premium Membership to view the content. If you're a premium member, please login to continue reading.
To learn more or to start your Free 30 Day Premium Membership Trial, please visit our free trial membership page. Signup is quick and easy.
Becoming a member gives you many benefits and helps to support our efforts as a non-profit organization.