Environmental and Nutritional Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health
This feature highlights reports, studies, and feedback on efforts that can make a positive impact in our quest for health. Topics we cover in this issue are included below. We invite you to share material with us that you think would be of interest to our readers.
Topics featured in this article:
- Arsenic In California Wines: Should You Be Concerned?
- Roseroot herb a potential treatment for depression
- A helpful radio interview with Dr. Susan Swedo on PANDAS
- Can an inflammation marker help determine response to omega-3s in depression?
- Turning up the heat on Roundup
- Dietitians Fight Kraft Singles’ ‘Kids Eat Right’ Seal
- NY Times writer gets hands slapped for article on cell phones