Environmental and Nutritional Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health
This feature highlights reports, studies, and feedback from families on efforts that can make a positive impact in our quest for health. Topics we cover in this issue are included below. We invite you to share material with us that you think would be of interest to our readers.
- One in ten city children allergic to milk, eggs or peanuts
- A clue to some childhood obesity: antidepressant use by pregnant moms can result in increased weight in boys
- Nasty phthalates in the news again
- A simple spice for depression?
- Ten body wash and soap bars that are truly all-natural and non-toxic
- The Spark: A Mother’s Story of Nurturing, Genius, and Autism
We offer many free articles for our viewers. However, this particular article requires a Premium Membership to view the content. If you're a premium member, please login to continue reading.
To learn more or to start your Free 30 Day Premium Membership Trial, please visit our free trial membership page. Signup is quick and easy.
Becoming a member gives you many benefits and helps to support our efforts as a non-profit organization.