Environmental and Nutritional Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health
This feature highlights reports, studies, and feedback from families on efforts that can make a positive impact in our quest for health. Topics we cover in this issue are included below. We invite you to share material with us that you think would be of interest to our readers.
Topics featured in this article:
- Proof that a vitamin-mineral treatment can improve ADHD in adults
- Disgusting food practices in America that are banned in Europe
- A Source for Ultra-Safe Body Washes and Bar Soaps
- Beware: Hands-free phones no safer than regular cell phone use when driving
- FDA-approved hay fever pill has a black box warning
- Mystery partially solved: the increase in asthma and plasticizers
- Is perfume use linked to autism?
Proof that a vitamin-mineral treatment can improve ADHD in adults
Research conducted in Australia with 80 adults used a broad-based micronutrient formula consisting mainly of vitamins and minerals, without omega fatty acids, in the treatment of ADHD in adults. An 8-week trial resulted in improved ADHD symptoms as well as depression factors. See the abstract in the British Journal of Psychiatry.
Disgusting food practices in USA that are banned in Europe
We offer many free articles for our viewers. However, this particular article requires a Premium Membership to view the content. If you're a premium member, please login to continue reading.
To learn more or to start your Free 30 Day Premium Membership Trial, please visit our free trial membership page. Signup is quick and easy.
Becoming a member gives you many benefits and helps to support our efforts as a non-profit organization.