We’ve included two interesting reports from parents about salicylates in diets provided by the Feingold Association. The first relates to a significant improvement in behavior in a teen with autism when he avoids salicylates in food and medicines.
You might also like
- Your World and You: Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health – Issue 40 (Premium)
- Dr. Albert Mensah: Treating the Root Causes of Anxiety and Depression in Kids
- Answers for Light Sensitivity in Autism, ADHD, and Tic Disorders (Premium)
- Seed, Feed, and Weed to Reverse Inflammatory Disease
- 4 Steps You Can Take to Detoxify Chemicals