You can pay a pest company to eradicate fleas but it is costly and can be harmful to the health of your pets and family, depending on the product used. This do-it-yourself approach is economical and safe for pets and humans. It can be used indoors as well as outside to eradicate fleas and many other crawling insects. It’s important to buy the right form of the powder, though.
You might also like
- FREE Weekly Incentive Chart (for Teenagers)
- Your World and You: Tips to Improve Your Family’s Health – Issue 40 (Premium)
- Dr. Albert Mensah: Treating the Root Causes of Anxiety and Depression in Kids
- Answers for Light Sensitivity in Autism, ADHD, and Tic Disorders (Premium)
- Seed, Feed, and Weed to Reverse Inflammatory Disease