ACN Latitudes Forums

• 1 year later...

Bumping to ask the same thing.

My daughter is doing very well on a product called "Restore" by Restore 4 Life available on Amazon. It is supposed to heal leaky gut syndrome. If I am reading your post correctly, it seems to me that your son has a gut issue. Biocidin is a probiotic and should not be causing what you explain....unless he is not handling well. Whether it was caused by vaccines (which I think highly probable) does not matter.

Can you tell us about your Restore experience? When did you start, what dose, what symptom change looked like, any side effects, etc.? I'd love to hear more!

Have you continued to use the skin cream product from Del Scientific (formerly known as Astridian) that you told us about? Can you separate out the effects of that from the Restore?

Thank you!!

I have it here. Tried it on myself. Almost no taste, but slight taste of topsoil in water. Did nothing. It seemed like hype/great marketing. I used it as I tested as having no gut flora a year ago and started using it with my VSL3. Restore did nothing for 5 months...

Edited by Gpookie

I like the Restore product; I used myself. It definitely gave me more energy to get through the day. I know several people who have used it with similar results.

Regarding the (Astridian) Del Scientific cream, my daughter used it for about 3 months. We are very happy with the results. It IS expensive. So if anything else is working.... stick to it.

We saw improvement in : executive function, expressive language, and processing speed. I think anxiety also improved, although we are also doing some CBT.

The company is recommending to use this product together with Restore; I think it is to get the toxins that were released, out of the body. I don't think it promotes the healing on its own.