ACN Latitudes Forums

How long do milk and egg reactions last?

I would definately not eliminate all common allergies. My son was not showing direct allergy to any type of food where if you were truely allergic to a food you would get an immediate reactipn. He had the igg blood test that is for food sensitivities. It tested about ninety different things and we were told to eliminate the 30 he was sensitive to depending on how severe for a period of time to strengthen his system. As we did this slowly I supplemented with a multivitamin and probiotics to help heal his gut. Yes he lost several pounds in the beginning but has regained them. I then got a skin prick for the ones he was high on and some came back positive which blew his allergiest away. (I got the blood test through a Dan b/c the allergiest believed that all his congestion and what not was due to his outdoor allergies and he didn't have eczema so she wouldn't test him for food in the first visit). So she was shocked when food was coming back positive. Once his congestion disappeared I introduced cheese and some egg and we see a huge difference. He can handle cheese now for a day or so he might wake up the next morning congested but it's short lived because Ds doesn't do anything else with dairy. It's really interesting once you start learning and tracking. I keep a food journal for a year b/c if was nice to go back and sed the correlation and it helped in tracking thinks. Let me know if you have any more questions and good luck to you.

Mar