ACN Latitudes Forums

Dr. Klinghardt Conference

A doc in Italy recently realized that the neuro symptoms of MS are really caused by deoxygenated blood in the brain, which is caused by blockages in the veins which drain the deoxygenated blooded back to the heart to get reoxygenated. This blockage is called CCSVI (Chronic Cerebral Spinal Venous Insufficiency). Angioplasty can be done to unblock this. Almost immediate symptom improvement can occur for the neurological symptoms. Some will relapse, as this is caused by thick blood / biofilm and so on, and if the blood is the same this can all happen again.

Dr. K. thought, why not check lyme people for this, since all of MS is really just lyme. He has found this to be the case that lyme patients with neuro symptoms have this too. Just a few have had the angioplasty procedure so far. He has seen immediate improvements but also some relapses. One had immediate improvement, life back, symptoms gone, how wonderful, lasted 4 days and was back to where she was symptomwise. So he says makes sense to get the blood thinner, take care of the biofilm before doing this.

Don't know what this means for all the kids, could they be blocked as well, so young? One thing I know, my blood is very thick, when I get my blood drawn I ask what it's like, and they say it is very thick. Of course there are blood tests for this too, but that's a cheap way to get a little input on that.

I spoke with another doc at the conference about this, wondering, couldn't this be dangerous, causing a lot of bad stuff to break free and lodge and cause a heart attack or stroke, he thought it would be a bit of a concern, wasn't so eager to see everyone run out and do it right now, would think heparin would be pretty important there as an anticoagulant. Then again, this is done with heart patients all the time in arteries, maybe their blood is thicker and stuck with different things, maybe that matters. I have to wonder if this could be done with diet over time, not sure how long or who would want to wait that long. There was some mention of the McDougall plan diet, a vegan ultra-low-fat (10% of calories from fat) diet could be of some help. Beyond my expertise to sort all that out, obviously, but some things to think about.

All this doesn't mean that it's a waste of time to treat the lyme, he still recommends this, and as usual, recommends starting with big bugs first, working way down to the smaller ones (first worms/parasites, then fungus/mold, then bacteria, then virus). A lot of stress on the other factors, heavy metals, but even more importantly on the EMF's as this is what makes the mold's grow and also product their toxins. With increased EMF's year after year, molds are going to become a much more serious problem for anyone with even slight infection as the years go by, a very dangerous situation is no doubt coming here.

Anyway, at least, it is a be-on-the-lookout for those who feel they treated the infections or PANDAS or whatever the underlying cause of the neurological symptoms may be, but still have the symptoms, it is something to look out for. They can test to see if the veins are blocked, that's first step before doing the angioplasty anyway, so at a minimum, the diagnostic procedure could help see if the CCSVI is an issue for somebody.

Maybe this is an overly symplistic response to what you wrote, but if thick blood is part of the problem, wouldn't baby aspirin help. My husband, who has diabetes takes these daily because diabetics tend to have thick blood too. (I think that is what he said?)

A doc in Italy recently realized that the neuro symptoms of MS are really caused by deoxygenated blood in the brain, which is caused by blockages in the veins which drain the deoxygenated blooded back to the heart to get reoxygenated. This blockage is called CCSVI (Chronic Cerebral Spinal Venous Insufficiency). Angioplasty can be done to unblock this. Almost immediate symptom improvement can occur for the neurological symptoms. Some will relapse, as this is caused by thick blood / biofilm and so on, and if the blood is the same this can all happen again.

Dr. K. thought, why not check lyme people for this, since all of MS is really just lyme. He has found this to be the case that lyme patients with neuro symptoms have this too. Just a few have had the angioplasty procedure so far. He has seen immediate improvements but also some relapses. One had immediate improvement, life back, symptoms gone, how wonderful, lasted 4 days and was back to where she was symptomwise. So he says makes sense to get the blood thinner, take care of the biofilm before doing this.

Don't know what this means for all the kids, could they be blocked as well, so young? One thing I know, my blood is very thick, when I get my blood drawn I ask what it's like, and they say it is very thick. Of course there are blood tests for this too, but that's a cheap way to get a little input on that.

I spoke with another doc at the conference about this, wondering, couldn't this be dangerous, causing a lot of bad stuff to break free and lodge and cause a heart attack or stroke, he thought it would be a bit of a concern, wasn't so eager to see everyone run out and do it right now, would think heparin would be pretty important there as an anticoagulant. Then again, this is done with heart patients all the time in arteries, maybe their blood is thicker and stuck with different things, maybe that matters. I have to wonder if this could be done with diet over time, not sure how long or who would want to wait that long. There was some mention of the McDougall plan diet, a vegan ultra-low-fat (10% of calories from fat) diet could be of some help. Beyond my expertise to sort all that out, obviously, but some things to think about.

All this doesn't mean that it's a waste of time to treat the lyme, he still recommends this, and as usual, recommends starting with big bugs first, working way down to the smaller ones (first worms/parasites, then fungus/mold, then bacteria, then virus). A lot of stress on the other factors, heavy metals, but even more importantly on the EMF's as this is what makes the mold's grow and also product their toxins. With increased EMF's year after year, molds are going to become a much more serious problem for anyone with even slight infection as the years go by, a very dangerous situation is no doubt coming here.

Anyway, at least, it is a be-on-the-lookout for those who feel they treated the infections or PANDAS or whatever the underlying cause of the neurological symptoms may be, but still have the symptoms, it is something to look out for. They can test to see if the veins are blocked, that's first step before doing the angioplasty anyway, so at a minimum, the diagnostic procedure could help see if the CCSVI is an issue for somebody.

Dr. K. mentioned aspiring, only to quickly say it was a really bad idea, but do not believe he gave any reason. Perhaps that "heart patients" thick blood, which is blamed on cholesterol, is different from the "lyme patients" thick blood, which is blamed on biofilms (various microbes and heavy metals and some minerals like calcium). He did offer a lot of treatments to break through the biofilm to thin out the blood.

Dr. K. mentioned aspiring, only to quickly say it was a really bad idea, but do not believe he gave any reason. Perhaps that "heart patients" thick blood, which is blamed on cholesterol, is different from the "lyme patients" thick blood, which is blamed on biofilms (various microbes and heavy metals and some minerals like calcium). He did offer a lot of treatments to break through the biofilm to thin out the blood.

What would be the best way to break through the biofilms, enzymes? and can you do this a little while into treatment?

Interesting information regarding the fungi/mold. In Dr. Shoemakers book (Surviving Mold) he points to super-fungi but thinks they are created from herbicides/pesticides. Between the two doctors, it would seem that 'super-fungi/mold' is the agreed result.

Have been wondering about EMF's and their contribution to all of the lyme/mold etc. treatment. Thank you for describing that in more detail here. On that same note, will be looking at your thread (hopefully can find it) about purchasing EMF products and which ones worked better for you.

My older son had a friend that died of MS at age 21 a few years ago, so interesting correlation with MS as well. She was in poor shape and 2 drs. prescribed meds. that together killed her. Her mother and sister still have MS so will pass the info. along.

Thank you again for your posting. Hopefully, you made it back ok from your trip without getting ill. Just picked up garlic tabs for my dh for traveling after he came back from a trip with a virus.

For the biofilms: EDTA, cistus tea (from Biopure), GSE, garlic, silica/biosil (from Biopure), heparin, lumbrokinase (enzymes), serrapeptase (enzymes), nattokinase (enzymes, but this one has had very disappointing results), iodine, rife.

Inhaling iodine can help with lung biofilm. Mouthwashing with garlic can help with mouth biofilm.

He said heparin is the best. I assume for heparin he's talking IV. But he also says it can cause osteoporosis. He said lumbrokinase is second-best. He didn't mention brand name bolouke, but it is popular for some with lyme. It is made from worms, so I have stayed away from it personally (because I'm a vegan, not because I think it will cause other worm problems).

He seemed really high on the cistus tea. I have ordered it and am going to get some detoxamin which is a suppository form of EDTA. On the rifing, I don't think my list has codes for biofilm, so, not sure how that will work out.

I have also used zyactinase, an enzyme from kiwi, and that was helpful for a couple months in the beginning.

As far as order, Dr.K. would say parasites/worms is where to start, then move on to biofilm and the rest. The more you can do the better, that is just the ideal order. In the end, you have to do some of this together--the biofilm is what hides the bugs, so when you treat biofilm you release more bugs to be dealt with.

I may be very close to getting all the bugs I can get, at least for now, until I do more biofilm. Had a terrible few days following the trip back, thought it was from that, but also could have been herx, was very tired the day before the trip back, just resting from after the conference. Now, not so sure wasn't herx, because as I'm coming out of it, my needs for the lyme herbs is WAY down, and pendulum says only another couple weeks of abx. The maddening need for all this protein and iron and all this is also gone, back to regular foods again, adding the babesia treatment has been great and appears to have been very effective. I am still struggling with the EMF sensitivities, and maybe this is mold or the CCSVI or both, for sure my blood is still very thick and am eager to get the cistus and EDTA to get on it.

The GiaWellness products, home harmonizer and pendulum have been great for me. They work by adding randomness to the EMF's so it is not just one point frequency that the body gets. I had been considering the EarthCalm products as well, and likely will get them very soon. I met an MD at the conference who seemed to know a lot about the EMF sensitivities and how to deal with them, really recommended both products along with the iWater machine from GiaWellness. Someone on here has used the EarthCalm products and spoken well of them. Dr.K. said there's a study they did with chickens where those NOT using the devices lived twice as long and were twice as healthy (or half as sick?), and he concludes from that, using these devices may make you feel better and better tolerate the EMF's in that sense, but, in the end, they still product unhealthy effect, so tolerating them more will be bad if it means you give yourself more exposure. So, that is another perspective there, one I am choosing to ignore for now, as I am so sensitive, and could use a lot of help, and don't know how to get my salary without the EMF exposure anyway (and I avoid most other exposure quite a lot). The EarthCalm products work by allowing better connection to the earth's energies, somehow, they have the word "grid" in their explanation. Another product that has helped me is Philip Stein watch, which resonates Schumann frequency. While different from EarthCalm in what it does, EarthCalm does not use Schumann frequency, my sense is EarthCalm approach may be better than Philip Stein approach and make the Philip Stein watch redundant. We will see after I get the EarthCalm stuff to see what my body and pendulum have to say. How much all these things do to the mold release of toxins, I do not know, maybe some or maybe no affect. They help in some way, but detailing out how would be a nice feat!

DS is using the cistus tea (4 cups/day) and the iodine in a nebulizer every evening for his lungs (mico). His lungs are showing improvement after 6 months but not sure about the tea. He does not really like the dryness the tea leaves in the mouth so a bit difficult to get him to drink 4 cups a day.

Michael: Thank you for the EMF info. :)

He also talked about using bee venom ointment on the neck for CCSVI. He wasn't very specific about the amount or frequency if I remember right, but the ointment is available through biopure.

I noticed biopure also has a cistus tincture. I wonder if that would be easier to take for a child, maybe mixed in lemonade or something. I like the tea, but my daughter won't touch it.

The conference seems pretty much a duplicate of his East coast Lyme talk in Feb.

Here is my biggest concern:

Im sure you're all aware but just a gentle reminder that Dr Klinghardt by no means advocates self therapy. There are way too many biochemical changes in the body of a person with Lyme and coinfections.There are several remedies new, old, newly discovered, under investigation, tried out by Klinghardt's team etc- several remedies/herbs for each problem. The liver alone has over 500 functions in a human body and two phases of detox. Different herbs/homeopathics have different effects on people especially developing children.

Please, use caution.

Dr Klinghardt's methodology works very well indeed if you follow it to the T and like he does - Meaning go for ART atleast once to get the bigger picture of what your or your child's body needs . ART practitioners are over 50% less costly than LLMDs and many can bill insurance based on their specialty.

ART can help determine which herb is suitable for which organ.

Take biofilms: Garlic, biosil, cistus incanus tea, bitter melon extract, curcumin extract and several homeopathic remedies work. I have seen one or at the most two of these test good for children and children do test differently.

Take autourine: if the child is excreting sulphites in urine, you don't want to put those back in. Adults actually and children excrete toxins in urine based on the current treatment drugs/herbs going on and one has to use due caution.

Again most of these have other effects, mostly beneficial but may not be needed by all bodies. Garlic is also antiviral and antiparasitic but you don't have viruses/parasites you end up overelerting the immune system and see a stronger herx.

Never ending herxes, inaccurately diagnosed herxes, exposure v/s herx, detox pathways getting clogged etc - these problems have been reported by several parents here and I wanted to add my perspective on self treating children.

My experiences.

Jodie

Edited by sptcmom

Yes, those are good reminders Jodie, thank you.

The conference was advertised as geared toward patients and practitioners and both were in attendance. But, really, it was geared much more toward practitioners, in my opinion, and I think there were very few there who were patients only (out of 140 attendees, I would be surprised if there were more than 10 patients-only, not counting the bloggers/writers/editors/vendors). Many of the practitioners there had been or currently were also lyme patients. These observations are based on a number of people I spoke with there and various conversations I couldn't help overhearing. I think one speaker actually asked for show of hands on this at the beginning of their talk and I just barely missed it, coming in a little late, so if anyone was there and saw that, would be curious how the hand-raising went.

Self-treating has its issues here and there even with ART, but without it, could potentially cause serious problems, particularly with some of these remedies Dr.K. is suggesting.

Yes, those are good reminders Jodie, thank you.

The conference was advertised as geared toward patients and practitioners and both were in attendance. But, really, it was geared much more toward practitioners, in my opinion, and I think there were very few there who were patients only (out of 140 attendees, I would be surprised if there were more than 10 patients-only, not counting the bloggers/writers/editors/vendors). Many of the practitioners there had been or currently were also lyme patients. These observations are based on a number of people I spoke with there and various conversations I couldn't help overhearing. I think one speaker actually asked for show of hands on this at the beginning of their talk and I just barely missed it, coming in a little late, so if anyone was there and saw that, would be curious how the hand-raising went.

Self-treating has its issues here and there even with ART, but without it, could potentially cause serious problems, particularly with some of these remedies Dr.K. is suggesting.

Your PM is not working.

Michael have you tried Gia wellness cell guard? do you like it?

or are you using another cell phone protection?

Jodie