Existing forum users need to log into the forums and website with their email address and password. Become a premium member to access enhanced forum features and visit our online store to view our products.

New eBook: Your Child Has Changed; Should You Consider PANDAS?

Have you seen the ACN Latitudes PANDAS eBook?  Our helpful book is a 37-page primer in a friendly question & answer format.  This eBook contains useful information to understand the symptoms of PANDAS, how it is diagnosed (including lab tests), the different types of treatments, approaches for prevention, and how to find the help and support that you need. Learn more

Photo

how to get started

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 apriella2002

apriella2002

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 October 2002 - 02:12 PM

Dr. Robbins, I was wondering how i should get started on natural treatments for tourettes plus. my son is 8 years old,has a milk allergy.could you offer me some info on books or anything? thanks alot for your reply. :(

#2 Dr_Robbins

Dr_Robbins

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 25 October 2002 - 06:33 PM

Start with a review of all the past issues of Latitudes. There is a wealth of self help alternative natural treatments and approaches in the Latitudes magazines. Find an environmentally/nutritionally oriented physician in your area to guide you from there. You have to determine if there are environmental triggers that set off the tics; then you must work out a plan to eliminate them, and to desensitize him . Diet, allergy exposures,lifestyle factors, exercise, nutrients and stress are all important factors to consider.
Dr. Albert Robbins
Board Certified in Preventive Medicine and
Occupational and Environmental Medicine
Boca Raton, Florida

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users