Your existing Forum account allows you to comment on articles and download behavior charts on the new ACN Latitudes Website. You will need to login with your email address and password when signing into the forums or the new website. Our new site gives you searchable access to hundreds of free articles, social media, a store for products, and more. We also have a special membership plan, which includes new premium features on the forums.

- - - - -

Need book for behavioral control

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_From France_*

Guest_From France_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 November 2003 - 04:36 AM

I teach in a program with behaviorally disordered children and learning disabilities. Can anyone recommend a good book on how to help manage these kids while trying to meet their needs? Thhere are so many different issues. I will order it from overseas if needed. Appreciate it.

#2 Guest_MLG_*

Guest_MLG_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2003 - 12:42 AM

This book is excellent and may be a big help. I hope so anyway! You can order it at Amazon.com Teaching the Tiger A Handbook for Individuals Involved in the Education of Students with Attention Deficit Disorders, Tourette Syndrome or Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder It covers a lot of problems and has been popular here in the States with teachers. Mindy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users