ACN Latitudes Forums

behind ear brown rash

airbucket

i have been searching the internet for some good info on rashes but cant find anyting yet - my son developed a rash looking thing behind his ears (he always had red splotchiness behind his ears), it used to be red but one day about 2 weeks ago we noticed it is BROWN, a light brown, splotchy, small area and it feels kinda dry. Has anyone seen this before or can anyone reccommend a web site to explore body rashes? Does anyone think this looks like its indicative of an allergy or maybe just "dermatitis"? I am making an appointment with DAN doctor Dr Robbins in FL, but until then i am very curious what this could be. Thank you.

Hi airbucket

yes, it sounds like it is irritated skin that has died and now flaking off

bacteria and fungus love to hang out in the creases of our bodies and can cause reactions that look a lot like diaper rash.

the best way to prevent is to keep areas extra cleaned, even after a shower, a wipe with witch hazel is good and a thin layer of zinc oxide cream is helpful too as it prevents further growth.

I have noticed that if any of us have candida overgrowth in gut, those kind of irritated areas manifest more inside.

have you done the candida yeast spit test on him yet to get an idea of whether internal candida may be a problem?

http://www.1stcandidacure.com/candidatest.html

so glad you got your appt with Dr Robbins...I have heard very good things about him ^_^

Cheri