ACN Latitudes Forums

PANS Dr in Fort Worth Texas

I have been reading the post about people that have found doctors that will treat children with PANS but they all have Dr B, or Dr R. Who is Dr B? Please help me find a doctor in the Fort Worth area that will treat PANS. My child just spend 2 weeks in the hospital and is no better. Official diagnosis was OCD. Sudden, acute OCD.

He was initially diagnosed with PANDAS and treated with 15 days of antibiotics. Antibiotics did not help at all, nothing changed so was just sent home. Over the past month PANDAS has been brought up many times except his strep test did not have extremely elevated #'s. After much research on my part I believe it is PANS, now I just need a doctor that believes PANDAS/PANS is real and can be treated. Please help!

I have been reading the post about people that have found doctors that will treat children with PANS but they all have Dr B, or Dr R. Who is Dr B? Please help me find a doctor in the Fort Worth area that will treat PANS. My child just spend 2 weeks in the hospital and is no better. Official diagnosis was OCD. Sudden, acute OCD.

He was initially diagnosed with PANDAS and treated with 15 days of antibiotics. Antibiotics did not help at all, nothing changed so was just sent home. Over the past month PANDAS has been brought up many times except his strep test did not have extremely elevated #'s. After much research on my part I believe it is PANS, now I just need a doctor that believes PANDAS/PANS is real and can be treated. Please help!

I too, am seeking a doctor to even diagnose my son. Any direction is greatly appreciated.