• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google Plus
  • Youtube
  • youtube

Existing forum users need to log into the forums and website with their email address and password. Become a premium member to access enhanced forum features and visit our online store to view our products.
New eBook: Your Child Has Changed; Should You Consider PANDAS?

Have you seen the ACN Latitudes PANDAS eBookOur helpful book is a 37-page primer in a friendly question & answer format.  This eBook contains useful information to understand the symptoms of PANDAS, how it is diagnosed (including lab tests), the different types of treatments, approaches for prevention, and how to find the help and support that you need. Learn more

ACN Latitudes Premium Membership

Photo
- - - - -

Nick Vizzini TF author suicide

Book Kind of a Funny Story

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bigmighty

bigmighty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 08:53 AM

I had never heard of Nick Vizzini.  But when I saw the notice of his suicide, I went to Amazon and read the excerpt of his "fiction" book It's Kind of a Funny Story, closely based on his own life.  Within the first three pages, it already mentions his always having extremely large pupils, his ongoing interest in peeing and a few comments about food issues.  Can't help but wonder if he had PANS.  The family released a statement saying he had been doing much worse in recent weeks.  The guy had a 2 yr old.  Just pondering whether the kid brought strep or something else home and it had an impact on the dad.  Could be totally off base here.  If you are interested, read the excerpt and tell me if you see what I'm talking about.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users