• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google Plus
  • Youtube
  • youtube

Existing forum users need to log into the forums and website with their email address and password. Become a premium member to access enhanced forum features and visit our online store to view our products.
Special Offer: Free 1 Month Trial of our Premium Membership!

The ACN Latitudes Premium Membership provides access to over 80 premium health articles on neurological conditions along with an exclusive premium newsletter. In addition, you will have several enhanced forum features, which include helpful perks such as: no advertisements, live chat room, forum blogging, increased messaging storage, and much more! Your Premium Membership also helps to support the efforts of our non-profit organization. Start Your Free Trial!

Stop Tics Today - Find the real causes to find the cures

ACN Latitudes Premium Membership

Photo
- - - - -

Looking for DAN Dr. in MA for my PANDAS DD

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 minimaxwell

minimaxwell

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Interests:PANS/PANDAS OCD

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:23 PM

Hope you don't mind me posting here. My DD17 has recently been dx PANDAS. So confused about vit and supplements. thought perhaps a DAN Dr. could help us. The only one I found was Dr. Carol Englander (sp?) . I have read mixed reviews. Thanks,
Tiffani
DD18 undiagnosed PANS for 10yrs. Dx 1/12. Had 2 lVlG's 80% better!
DS 14 Happy and healthy but has Celiac.

#2 hugs2day

hugs2day

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 09:13 PM

Dr. Anju Usman in Illinois .
Just met her at a conference and her knowledge and background is very comforting and impressive she know PANDAS/PANS and LYme and autism. She treats all chronic illnesses. Look her up she has excellent credentials and also pioneers biofilm protocols. I don't live near there but thinking of traveling to see her. Good luck.

quote name='minimaxwell' timestamp='1332887005' post='135832']
Hope you don't mind me posting here. My DD17 has recently been dx PANDAS. So confused about vit and supplements. thought perhaps a DAN Dr. could help us. The only one I found was Dr. Carol Englander (sp?) . I have read mixed reviews. Thanks,
Tiffani
[/quote]

Two boys with PANDAS sudden onset 3 weeks apart in 10/2010- DS10 and DS8.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users