• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google Plus
  • Youtube
  • youtube

Existing forum users need to log into the forums and website with their email address and password. Become a premium member to access enhanced forum features and visit our online store to view our products.
New eBook: Your Child Has Changed; Should You Consider PANDAS?

Have you seen the ACN Latitudes PANDAS eBookOur helpful book is a 37-page primer in a friendly question & answer format.  This eBook contains useful information to understand the symptoms of PANDAS, how it is diagnosed (including lab tests), the different types of treatments, approaches for prevention, and how to find the help and support that you need. Learn more

ACN Latitudes Premium Membership

Photo
- - - - -

Low dose naltrexone

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 aidansmom

aidansmom

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 10:22 AM

I posted this on the Lyme board but I thought I would try over here also.

Just wonder if anyone has used Low dose naltrexone?
Did it help?
What dose?

#2 dedee

dedee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:07 AM

Yes, my son took it for about 6 months. I can't remember the dose right now. I couldn't tell any difference.

Mom to three PANS children: Son 18, Son 15, & Daughter 10. Oldest Son off antibiotics and doing well.  Middle Son being treated for Lyme and Myco P with antibiotics and supplements.  Daughter being treated for Lyme, Bartonella, & Anaplasma.  She has had 2 IVIG's, on antibiotics, supplements and working with methylation and CBT.  Starting with my oldest son, we have been fighting this battle for 12 years!

#3 hugs2day

hugs2day

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:35 PM

yes my son uses for nearly 1 1/2 years I don't see a difference but it is supposed to be immune modulating so I continue to use.

Two boys with PANDAS sudden onset 3 weeks apart in 10/2010- DS10 and DS8.

#4 hugs2day

hugs2day

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 02:54 PM

PS... its 5ml on thin layer of skin at bedtime. I put around ankles.
I started it at the same time as a lot of other supplements and my son improved but I cannot attribute to what helped him so much at the time, but clearly it is not hurting.

yes my son uses for nearly 1 1/2 years I don't see a difference but it is supposed to be immune modulating so I continue to use.

Two boys with PANDAS sudden onset 3 weeks apart in 10/2010- DS10 and DS8.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users