ACN Latitudes Forums

I wanted to comment on a couple of things that he touched on.

I had contacted a pharmacy in April of 2006 to see if single MMR was available for a pregnant relative. As you can see for roughly $120.00 parents could have split up the vaccines. They took away our option (in the US) for using the single injections sometime after that too

April 06

So, I moved on to calling Wellness and Hopewell Pharmacies to see if I could find the MMR as separate injections. Hopewell 1-800-792-6670 had all three. The cost was 31.85 for measles, 26.45 for mumps and 28.55 for rubella. There is a 30.00 S&H fee. He told me that the Pediatrician needs to fax the order about 1 week in advance. You need to pay in advance and ask insurance for reinbusement.

Wellness said they could only get the measles and rubella in packs of 10, cost $200.00. They said mumps was unavailable and they didn't know when it would be available again.

As the senators introducing sweeping bills for mandatory vaccination with their "proven safe and effective BS," we have the Merck case with again no coverage. If these senators are so worried about infectious disease outbreaks, why the silence?

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-mumps-outbreak-university-of-illinois-met-0805-20150804-story.html

Mumps outbreak at University of Illinois leads to call for re-immunizational

Let's say these University students go in a get the two available meningitis vaccines, a flu shot, gardasil, an MMR, maybe a Tdap that they were missing, what would happen to them? I wonder how many they will "catch" as they head in for their 3rd MMR?

reminder

http://www.courthousenews.com/2012/06/27/47851.htm

"This was the same mumps strain with which the children were vaccinated," the complaint states.
That "subverted" the purpose of the testing regime, "which was to measure the vaccine's ability to provide protection against a disease-causing mumps virus that a child would actually face in real life. The end result of this deviation ... was that Merck's test overstated the vaccine's effectiveness," Chatom claims.
Merck also added animal antibodies to blood samples to achieve more favorable test results, though it knew that the human immune system would never produce such antibodies, and that the antibodies created a laboratory testing scenario that "did not in any way correspond to, correlate with, or represent real life ... virus neutralization in vaccinated people," according to the complaint.
Chatom claims that the falsification of test results occurred "with the knowledge, authority and approval of Merck's senior management."
And as Merck's vaccine is the only game in town, the vaccine's "significantly degraded" quality means "there has remained a significant risk of a resurgence of mumps outbreaks," Chatom says in its complaint.
It claims that the degraded quality of the Merck vaccine played a role in a 2006 mumps outbreak in the Midwest, and in another outbreak in 2009.

Between Thompson and Merck how are these bills even being introduced?

another response to the video. Wakefield talked about the experiment with the high potency Edmonston Zagreb measles vaccine. I don't think he mentioned that it was illegally given to babies in Los Angeles too. Read this page on how they were trying to overwhelm the maternal antibodies (and consider where we're heading with chicken pox/varicella) and how the parents weren't told.

http://www.nvic.org/nvic-archives/newsletter/vaccinereactionjune1996.aspx