ACN Latitudes Forums

Bartonella rash disappearing!

My DD11 is only 6 weeks into Lyme, Babesia and Bartonella treatment. She has the "classic" Bartonella stretch mark rash on her lower back and breasts (sorry for TMI).

The marks are the reason we figured out Lyme and co-infections in my entire family!

The marks on her breasts are already fading after only 6 weeks of treatment.

Anyone else have such a quick response to treatment?

I'm thinking it is too good to be true.

Daily:

Diflucan (anti-fungal that she has taken since start of treatment)

Milk Thistle

Crucera SGS (an antioxidant made from broccoli sprouts)

Saccharomyces Boulardii (probiotic)

In last 7 weeks:

1) Alinia and Zithromax for 21 days

2) Tindamax for 7 days

3) Mepron for 21 days (and after 3rd day of Mepron, added Zithromax for remainder of 21 days)

4) Tindamax for 7 days

5) Will start mycelex next week (another antifungal)

Fantastic news and a good indication treatment is working!!!!

I will add my friend's son has been treated for Bartonella very aggressively and they have been following titers results and retesting every 3 months via Igenex. The Bartonella did appear to resolve in the first three months of treatment... only to return when they let up on specific antibiotics directed at Bartonella. After one year of treatment... I think its finally gone but he still has Babesia and Lyme to contend with though.

Take every ounce of progress when you get it and celebrate!!!!

-Wendy

Wendy.

Would you be able to share which test they do as follow-up? DS10 tested the whole Bartonella panel and was positive only on the antibody test. Do you think that is the only one needed for follow-up?

Thanks.

Fantastic news and a good indication treatment is working!!!!

I will add my friend's son has been treated for Bartonella very aggressively and they have been following titers results and retesting every 3 months via Igenex. The Bartonella did appear to resolve in the first three months of treatment... only to return when they let up on specific antibiotics directed at Bartonella. After one year of treatment... I think its finally gone but he still has Babesia and Lyme to contend with though.

Take every ounce of progress when you get it and celebrate!!!!

-Wendy