ACN Latitudes Forums

Spectracell report after taking Intramax

CSP

Hi all,

I just got back from the Intergrative Dr for DS. Spectracell lab rsults for supplements came back, and it is impressive. I would have to say everything the Co. says about its product seems to be true.

First she was so impressed she asked what was I giving him. She had never heard of intramax, but was going on the internet as soon as we were finished to look it up. She said his absorbtion of the B vitamins was very good and thought he should be back on it. The only thing that was in the deficient was CoQ10, she believes that is because his tics make him burn the CoQ10 at a really fast rate. Other then that every one of the markers were mostly very high, and no way near the deficient range. B5 she said was good but lower then the other B's because it is adrenal and is the first to go under stress.

Son has been off the intramax for over a month and is not doing well right now. While on the intramax he had no increase in tics other then the normal wax and wane. He was on the intramax for about 4 months before this test was taken and she cannot believe how well he absorbed the nutrients in that short of time.

So I can't say intramax is at all helping TS, but I sure can say I do belive what this Co. says about it's product, and anyone who feels their child need a good balence of nutrients this products seems to do that.

Just wanted to report back as this was the main reason I tried it, to get him balenced.

God Bless,

CP

Hi all,

I just got back from the Intergrative Dr for DS. Spectracell lab rsults for supplements came back, and it is impressive. I would have to say everything the Co. says about its product seems to be true.

First she was so impressed she asked what was I giving him. She had never heard of intramax, but was going on the internet as soon as we were finished to look it up. She said his absorbtion of the B vitamins was very good and thought he should be back on it. The only thing that was in the deficient was CoQ10, she believes that is because his tics make him burn the CoQ10 at a really fast rate. Other then that every one of the markers were mostly very high, and no way near the deficient range. B5 she said was good but lower then the other B's because it is adrenal and is the first to go under stress.

Son has been off the intramax for over a month and is not doing well right now. While on the intramax he had no increase in tics other then the normal wax and wane. He was on the intramax for about 4 months before this test was taken and she cannot believe how well he absorbed the nutrients in that short of time.

So I can't say intramax is at all helping TS, but I sure can say I do belive what this Co. says about it's product, and anyone who feels their child need a good balence of nutrients this products seems to do that.

Just wanted to report back as this was the main reason I tried it, to get him balenced.

God Bless,

CP

Hi CSP, Im going to look into to the intrmax. My daughters results for absorbing viatims was not that good. They tested her results from hair sample. How did your son get his results done. Sorry to here your son is not doing well. Is there a reason why you went off the intramax? I don't give my daughter cq10 is that also in the intramax? I apologize for all the questions, thanks for the information and I hope all is well soon! Maryann

Hi Maryann,

I took him off just to see if he I would see any result coming off it. He started waxing shortly after he had his baby teeth pulled and about 2 weeks after he got braces.

I wanted to be sure it was worth the money so I was waiting for these results to come back.

The intramax does have CoQ10 but only 10mg, she wants him on 60mg of CoQ10, with some other antioxidents added.

Don't be sorry that's why we all come here, and thanks for wishing him well, you too Bonnie. I'm hoping it is school related.

CP

CP,

If you get a minute could you see what your son's level of zinc was? I'm concerned about all of the white spots reappearing on my youngest sons fingernails again, school starting and the strep goo and other bugs that he will soon be exposed to again. I was wondering what the normal range shows on the spectracell test.

kim

CP,

If you get a minute could you see what your son's level of zinc was? I'm concerned about all of the white spots reappearing on my youngest sons fingernails again, school starting and the strep goo and other bugs that he will soon be exposed to again. I was wondering what the normal range shows on the spectracell test.

kim

Kim, what do white spots on the fingernails mean? Just curious!

Bonnie

Hi Kim,

Dr. said the spectraCell test has changed just a little, it is out of 2000 tested and no longer 200 tested, meaning the #'s are different then what you remember, and the blue deficient marker is all on the bottem of the boxes, if that makes sense to you.

She took every marker and put one arrow up to show an increase, she put 2 arrows up if it was a huge change. His Zinc got the 2 arrows up. If you can picture the box... the blue line that divides optimal conditions to deficient conditions, the #'s for zinc are... deficient range 20 throuh about 38. Optimal range is 38 through 70, Ds tested around a 53. Also copper was at a nice low, but not deficient.

Ds has not had the white spots in a while, and she did say I could stop supplementing zinc.

Bonnie the white spots are related to zinc deficiencies, our Ds had a lot of white spots 3 years ago.

Hope that info helped Kim and did not confuse you... What am I saying... Kim confused? Slapping myself in the head Icon.

;) CP

I almost missed this. Thanks a lot for the info on spectracell/zinc. BTW, thanks too for the vote of confidence about my lack of confusion.

I also wanted to tell you PC, I couldn't be happier to read about your son's improvement with Amox and his staph infection ;)