ACN Latitudes Forums

Amazing progress and testing update

We spent an amazing day at an outdoor center where we went rock climbing, boating, climbing on a rope course and a zip line. A year ago, heck, 6 months ago, this would have been unheard of. We were on the go for 5 hours, very physical and outdoors. I was freaked about tick exposure but we went anyway. It was amazing that we were able to do this, all three of us. We will probably be sore and tired and wiped out but we all did very well.

We saw our wellness doc today. dd9 got the results of her organic acid test and she had similar results as several years ago which was disheartening. But maybe now that the lyme is more under control, we can treat some of these other issues. Doc gave us CoQ10, riboflavin, magnesium, glutathione, P5P B6 and also Niacin, and stuff to support the neurotransmitters. That's all in addition to the other stuff she's already on.

Results: Low B6, High Yeast, high hippuric acid, high succinic acid, high citric acid, low HVA, low VMA, low 5-htp

Susan

Yay!!!! So happy for you guys! To think that you could someday take all that money spent on treatment and use it for making many more happy memories....awesome!

I loved your post :-)

In case I've never told you, I am a bit in awe of you- Going through Lyme treatment yourself, working full time, while supporting two girls going through Lyme treatment.

You are a strong lady, much respect, please keep posting your journey, helps the folks like me.

I am collecting for my dd's OAT this very weekend- I need to see what is going on in her gut- suspect we might have some issues that we will need to correct to try and get back in balance.

Yahoo for the happy memories! I am going to try and create a few too this upcoming Spring break week- taking the kids on a 2 day trip to San Francisco (we can drive there) and then my dd is turning 7 and will be having her first 'real' birthday party with school friends.

Things I have always been afraid to do in the past, with the unpredictable nature and feeling too stressed to try- we have never even really taken a vacation all together.

But I am learning myself as I slowly heal to learn to try and have some fun, and make some happy memories if we can.

Edited by S & S

So glad you were able to get out and have some fun! We are going to go to a local science center and meet one of my ds xbox friends for the first time this coming week. We are hoping he will be well enough to go and not sure how he will feel the next day - but do not want to stay in a 'bubble' and have to capture that fun whenever possible!

Sounds like you found a few more things to work on, health-wise. My ds just got a yeast infection again and his dr. said it was from excess die-off. So, being treated with Sporanox for 6-12 weeks. Keep healing and posting! Best wishes.

Edited by JuliaFaith