ACN Latitudes Forums

Hyperactive Behavior

Ds was becoming very hyperactive recently and with home schooling it was getting difficult. My stress level went up, the more hyper he became. Then was just happening to look at ingredients on one of his supplements for adrenal support and therefore, thyroid support (AdrenaVen), and noticed that some of the ingredients are like caffeine! I immediately halved his dose and the change was amazing and my stress level went way down. Then he flared, so I went up 50% (was on 2-morn and 2-lunch) which is 3 a day, thinking that may have caused the flare. This increased his hyperactiveness pretty quickly but maybe not as much as when he was taking 4 a day (I gauge this by how crazy I feel :)).

Mentioned this at the dr. appt. and she said it could be his body does not need it anymore, but the lab that did blood draw forgot to do these tests. So back for more blood draw and will see what the outcome may be.

Glad you found out what it was!

My dd attends public school, is beautifully behaved and calm there, but boy howdy once she hits my car...

Also thought I'd mention I've been reading some back posts on Macrons and Beg spray-

Thanks for what you've shared, had our LLMD appt. yesterday, we start Beg spray-

we also pull more 'Shoemaker' tests come January-

P.S.

We did find Macrons with a Metamatrix stool test showing staph in the gut,

and alternative testing for her came back high Macrons :-/

It is a 'double-edged sword' - you want to find out what is wrong but the more you find out the more complicated healing gets. So know where you are coming from. If it is any consulation, the MARCons treatment was much shorter than any of the other treatments my son is in the middle of, and seemed to bring him out of the fatigue he was experiencing. Insurance even paid for the BEG spray!

Best wishes and keep posting so we can follow your progress. //By the way, I found old stool test results given by another doctor before we started on the lyme journey that had staph/strep in it but the doctor said not to worry about it. My son, as far as we know, has never had a strep throat.

P.S.

It is a 'double-edged sword' - you want to find out what is wrong but the more you find out the more complicated healing gets. So know where you are coming from. If it is any consulation, the MARCons treatment was much shorter than any of the other treatments my son is in the middle of, and seemed to bring him out of the fatigue he was experiencing. Insurance even paid for the BEG spray!

Best wishes and keep posting so we can follow your progress. //By the way, I found old stool test results given by another doctor before we started on the lyme journey that had staph/strep in it but the doctor said not to worry about it. My son, as far as we know, has never had a strep throat.

Which is why I keep trying to tell people that you don't have to have had a strep throat (or at least been aware of it.) Strep can be anywhere in the body, and other infections can trigger PANS as well.

P.S.

What does MACRONS stand for again? I thought it was staph in the sinusus and that it was diagnosed by a deep nasal swab?

I asked our family doctor about ordering the Metamatrix stool test, but he deals with Great Plains and suggested their stool test. I was ok with it because 9 mths ago our insurance picked up a good % of the OAT urine test. But when I got home and read the paperwork I found out Aetna no longer participates. So now I might use the link you posted for ordering the Metamatrix test on your own. Thanks!

What does MACRONS stand for again? I thought it was staph in the sinusus and that it was diagnosed by a deep nasal swab?

MARCoNS (Multiple antibiotic resistant, coagulase-negative staph). Per Dr. S these destroy MSH.

My son's staph was found in the sinuses and treated after that. Sounds like for S&S's child it was found in the gut.

MARCoNS (Multiple antibiotic resistant, coagulase-negative staph). Per Dr. S these destroy MSH.

My son's staph was found in the sinuses and treated after that. Sounds like for S&S's child it was found in the gut.

Thanks. ;)

Yes, our Metamatrix stool test came back high staph in the gut-

I was surprised, she has never had a skin staph infection of any kind-

Then we did some alternative testing (very gifted person)

and she has high Macrons on that-

our Dr. said if it's in the gut, it is in the nose- and by using the spray,

it will also treat what is in the gut/body.

She swallows capsules for me, and agrees to yucky herbal tinctures given by syringe -

but nasal spray FREAKS her out-

Our Dr. kindly told her she has a choice between nasal spray or shots -

(to help me out)

We start the spray in a week- wish me luck, but is HAS to happen.

I will also be doing it- man, if it could give me the energy like others have reported-

the chronic fatigue is killing me.

Thanks for listening-

S.

She swallows capsules for me, and agrees to yucky herbal tinctures given by syringe -

Just a heads up, the BEG spray does burn when you start it. My son got used to it (or it stopped burning) after a few days but several on this forum have commented on it. Good luck!

Yes, our Metamatrix stool test came back high staph in the gut-

I was surprised, she has never had a skin staph infection of any kind-

Then we did some alternative testing (very gifted person)

and she has high Macrons on that-

our Dr. said if it's in the gut, it is in the nose- and by using the spray,

it will also treat what is in the gut/body.

Our Dr. kindly told her she has a choice between nasal spray or shots -

(to help me out)

We start the spray in a week- wish me luck, but is HAS to happen.

I will also be doing it- man, if it could give me the energy like others have reported-

the chronic fatigue is killing me.

Thanks for listening-

S.

Good luck with the spray! Maybe try it on yourself a day or two first.