ACN Latitudes Forums

How many on here have Lyme?

How many have Lyme?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Has your child tested positive for Lyme?

• Yes, my child(ren) tested positive for Lyme.
    • No, my child tested negative.
    • I am waiting for my results.
    • I have not tested, but may in the future. I am concerned of the possibility.
    • No, and I do not plan on testing. I am not concerned about Lyme and my child.
  2. 2. Have YOU (the parent) tested positive for Lyme ?

• Yes, I tested positive for Lyme (I am the Mom)
    • Yes, I tested positive for Lyme (I am the Dad)
    • I have not been tested
    • No, I tested negative for Lyme

Can we get a count for the number of Lyme kids and parents we have on here now. I'm having a deja vu when Mycoplamsa started to really surface on the board and I just can't keep track. If you have more than one child with Lyme, just post how many. Thank you!

Edited by Vickie

I indicated that we have not tested but may in the future since I'm concerned about the possibility. But we did get the regular lyme test done by our doc which showed negative. I am of the mind set that we would need the Igenex test to know for sure. I meant to ask for a blood draw today before our IVIG but I forgot so I'll have to wait a month and do it then if I decide to go ahead with it.

I have 2 girls but only seem concerned with one so I'd just test her first before testing anyone else.

Susan

We are doing the IGENEX test in a few days after giving a chance for the abx to clear. DD 12 already tested negative for the generic test, but I do not trust that. Her symptoms are too similar to lymes. Lots of joint pain, wierd warm feelings in different places on her back and some chest pain among lots of other things.

PANDAS McNuggets w/fry/coke

hi - quick question - we only did the western blot for lyme but also did IgG, IgM (I believe) for Erlichia (sp), Babesia and Bartonella. All came back negative. Is that a negative for survey purposes. We only tested our dd not our ds yet. With all the continuied Lyme talk I'm wondering if we should do the igenex.. so it's not a resounding negative for me.

how should I complete the survey?

After I posted it, I started thinging of other things like if I should have asked if testing was done by Igenex. I give Buster so much respect for putting together those long surveys!

I think the way you answer is it up to you. If you trust the results you have, mark negative. If you don't trust them and are going to have them done through Igenex, maybe mark that you are waiting on results?

hi - quick question - we only did the western blot for lyme but also did IgG, IgM (I believe) for Erlichia (sp), Babesia and Bartonella. All came back negative. Is that a negative for survey purposes. We only tested our dd not our ds yet. With all the continuied Lyme talk I'm wondering if we should do the igenex.. so it's not a resounding negative for me.

Edited by Vickie

After I posted it, I started thinging of other things like if I should have asked if testing was done by Igenex. I give Buster so much respect for putting together those long surveys!

I think the way you answer is it up to you. If you trust the results you have, mark negative. If you don't trust them and are going to have them done through Igenex, maybe mark that you are waiting on results?

I didn't even give it a thought when I marked that we were going to run lyme test. What I was refering to was the Igenex testing, we have already had a negative test by Quest.

I guess I just assumed that we were talking Igenex, sorry.