ACN Latitudes Forums

Essential Oils Pandas Hope for Healing

Has anyone here worked with Pandas Hope for Healing and tried their regime of essential oils? I am hopeful, and much of what was discussed made a lot of sense, but would love to hear from somene who's tried it... Sounds like the initial purchase of oils is somewhat expensive, but in relation to what I'm spending on doctor visits and additional lab work I guess it's all relative. Despite the fact that I'm broke, I would spend everything I have left to get my child well again but I can't afford to chase false hopes either.

Could essential oils really heal a hyper reactive immune system?

Just a word of advice... I'm not sure about PHFH, but programs like doterra and Young Living encourage you to use WAY too much essential oils (so you'll buy more, of course.) You're really only supposed to do a maximum of 7 drops per day, and even less for kids. Any more can overload the liver. All the time I see recipes on Pinterest where you fill a capsule with 20+ drops of different oils and repeat multiple times a day. This is way more than you need, and more is not better.

I tried it. Helped a tiny bit but hard for sensory kids to tolerate it. I spent way too much and bought all the recommended oils. I wouldn't do that again. I spoke with Joshiah's Oils a year later. The owner has a Pandas kid. She recommended fewer oils. Much less expensive. I would start with only a few oils or maybe even one and then add one at a time so you know which one is working. All oils have an energy frequency and throwing too much at the kid at one time is not a good idea. I've learned the hard way with supplements. Start low, slow with one or two and then add if you think you need to. I stopped the oils because my son is too sensory to tolerate them but I do think it helped reduce the tics initially. Not a cure though.

Eva

We used Pandas Hope for healing for our son. He had PANDAS for probably 2.5 yrs before he got an actual diagnosis. While he was never the star student, he could spell well and was reasonably good at math. Then, the tics started and what we now realize was a lack of focus most days, and the handwriting was illegible. That was our biggest clue. He had gorgeous handwriting in 1st grade and by 3rd - I couldn't read it. He became anxious, didn't want to go out and play with others and majorly afraid to go upstairs or downstairs by himself. So- as we all do- I reach out to PHFH to avoid daily antibiotics. $600 up front investment in oils. Initially, seemed to help a bit- then nothing. We eventually got T&A removed. Things feel like they are slowly getting better so we reintroduced a lot fewer oils and thus far feel like they tamp the tics, focus and anxiety down a bit. We cut back to one capsule of a mixture of oils per night. And just the basics (oregano, Thieves, lemon, Frankincense). We put Copaiba and Brainpower in a roller forbthf four brain points. I don't know why- but I feel that alone is the single most effective of the group but I don't know why I feel that way. Our son is almost 11 but he's getting better. Coming out of his shell a bit, A&B's in school, friends. So - all of that to say, I think oils help but they don't cure.