ACN Latitudes Forums

CCSVI Angioplasty Tomorrow

Okay, I am back from the procedure. It went pretty well. All in all, the procedure itself was a lot less unpleasant than I expected, not much to it, thanks I imagine to the painkillers and anxiety meds that are standard for the procedure. Left jugular was 80% blocked and blockage was reduced to 20%. Right jugular was 70% blocked and blockage was reduced to 40%. Was told going in, not to expect 0% blockage, and also to understand that is not needed for perfectly healthy function. So the left jugular result is excellent. The right jugular result is somewhere in the "pretty good" or "very good" range.

As far as will it help with symptoms, we will see. Too early now for sure, as I am just transitioning from having the painkillers and anxiety meds in the system to being eliminated. Now the groin, where they go in, is starting to hurt. I think it will be tended for a few days. Head was dizzy/lightheaded for a while, and was feeling a bit loopy, now starting to feel a bit normal other than the pain from any kind of leg movement.

So, turned out okay, now let's see over time if it was worthwhile.

Thanks for all the well-wishes and prayers!

So glad you made it through so well! Sorry for the pain, but hopefully it's short lived and nothing compared to what you've already been through. Wishing you a painless day on the couch with bon-bons and smoothies.