ACN Latitudes Forums

has anyone ever tried doxy. on a 13 y.o?

Hi Lily. I was trying to pm laure to ask her about the teeth staining. It's probably not a good idea to put your email address on a public forum. Take care.

I think there is room in my message box, but people often tell me it's full. Try now...

I tried again - it says your message box is full.

I just wanted to add:

I was on Doxy (about 4 months or so last year) and my very adult back molars, at the gum line, got black staining.

My dentist was able to 'blast off' all the staining.

I was put on it again this year by new LLMD for 7 or so weeks, and have some slight black staining again at the same place- going soon to get it blasted (cleaned) off again.

Be careful on Doxy during spring/summer/ sunshine, it can produce a wicked sunburn if you don't take care. Be hyper aware of that-

I burnt my nose, and looked like Bozo the clown for a long month (and then it peeled for two weeks) yes, I was quite the goddess.

Just want to add about Doxy, we just saw LLMD and he prescribed 30 additional days but warned me to be on the lookout for headaches, Doxy can cause increased intracranial pressure. Headache is the first sign. Just important to be aware of.