ACN Latitudes Forums

Does Plasmapheresis zap Lyme Spirochetes?

Does anyone here know whether plasmapheresis gets rid of Lyme spirochetes?

Thanks.

The reason I ask is because I suspect I may have nanobacteria, due to symptoms which mimick Lyme, so I thought if plaspapheresis could zap spirochetes, then it can zap anything..

In 2005 a mammogram indicated grossly dense breast microcalcifications which were non-cancerous.

Ever since puberty, in fact, I was unable to lie on my breasts, so I suspect long-term nerve damage was committed by my internal nanobacteria.

I do not think plasmapheresis alone confers long term benefit though it may be the jump start if you have other treatments lined up right away for follow up such as maintenance herbs or antibiotics and antifungals come to mind.

What have you tried re the microcalcifications?

Bacteria in the area of the breast as you mentioned can be cleared out by lymphatic drainage, and therapeutic breast massage by a trained therapist over several sessions. There may be some training online that you could access. Consider your methylation status may impact how your body clears out toxins (or not) may enlighten some of your decisions.

Good quality topical magnesium and lymphatic drainage can be very, very helpful consider Ancient Minerals Magnesium lotion, start slow. You may get "prickly" feeling if you go to quickly. Consider books written by Carolyn Dean MD, or her website though her website is quite huge it can be harder to follow a topic then it can be when reading her book.

xo,

E

Well, I had had 11 sessions of IV disodium edta chelation, as well as Andy Cutler's chelation protocol (for mercury toxicity). That was approx. 10 years ago. All to no avail.

I tried endless regimens and supplements and was basically worn out by it all.

I'd been wondering, since i'm so toxified, if its even worthwhile to try stem cells for body repair (fibromyalgia including lots of neuropathy)

P.S. Aside from fibromyalgia & MCS & electrosensitivity, I also am suffering from severe Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome & Tibial Tendinitis of foot, and its actually systemic, worsened by EMFs of computer.

Using computer, or ingesting salty & sharp foods, triggers bodywide neuropathy & feelings of inflammation, shooting sparks & degeneration. It's excruciating.

The doctor recommended Traumeel. I actually felt worse from it (cannot tolerate either coldness nor too much heat - its a nightmare)

Later he suggested Ashvagandha.

No dice.

At this time he's recommending Benfotiamine, which I'm about to start on.

I'm only putting up with being a "sorta" guinea pig, cuz he's a caring guy, unlike all the rest.

Edited by minni