ACN Latitudes Forums

IGG pos for HHV6, Parvo, CMV, EBV

tpotter

We have had great success treating viruses. It was another layer of chronic issues that needed to be addressed for our family.

Since treating, I rarely suffer from fatigue. Fatigue was my last remaining obvious and persistent symptom. We also started treating for KPU and addressed Lymphatic drainage at the same time so it makes it difficult to determine exactly what has helped so much. My younger children made similar advances with odd symptoms like their rashes improving. My friend experienced similar... viral outbreak, flu like symptoms for 5 days and now doing tremendously better with treatment.

Some LLMDs believe viruses are like mold, KPU, etc. that can present hurdles slowing recovery or preventing full recovery.

We have had great success using the following anti-viral products: IMN-V by Beyond Balance, Engstol, Viragraphis, Lauricidin which also helped my yeast issue. We did use olive leaf extract 2000 m.g. at one point. Although we did notice a 10 day herx response from the olive leaf extract it did not fully treat our viral issues. When we started the Engstol/Viragraphis combo we had viral outbreaks between weeks 3 to 6 for all family members that consisted with mouth sores, little bumps on my thighs turning to sores, etc.

Hope that helps. Wendy

Wendy, were you guys IgG or IgM positive or both? What is really disconcerting for me is that our holistic chiropractor who is absolutely amazing at what he does, also agreed that we needed to treat the immune system (maybe he determined that from the muscle testing he did.) He definitely looked at the lab results, but just didn't seem to feel that we could do much else. I will certainly send your information to him (I've heard of viragraphis...don't know where, but have heard of it.)

For us, our LLMD didn't think the valtrex would help with HHV6 but I did notice an improvement with dd10 on it. I THINK she was IgG positive.

Wendy, how long do you take the Engstol for? dd8 has been on it for 3 months I think and I am wondering if that is enough. I am thinking I should try dd10. I've been giving her garlic supplements, andrographis, reservatrol and cats claw so she might have enough viral coverage from that but Engstol seems so good for viruses.

Susan

Sorry to hijack this post, but here's a question for Wendy (SF Mom) or others.....

How can I help my daughter with Lymphatic drainage? It is a huge issue for her. Been working with a chiropractor (energy medicine - muscle testing, detox foot baths, electronic laser immune treatments). Tried rebounding on a trampoline. Tried a homeopathic treatment, but probably didn't give it enough time to work. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

What is really disconcerting for me is that our holistic chiropractor who is absolutely amazing at what he does, also agreed that we needed to treat the immune system (maybe he determined that from the muscle testing he did.) He definitely looked at the lab results, but just didn't seem to feel that we could do much else.

we see an integrative MD who treats with homeopathy. he definitely is concerned about viruses and treats them -- homeopathy. i do beieve he's stated that he thinks allopathic virus treatments are not very good at knocking out the virus and/or not worth the side effects. perhaps your chiropractor is of that mindset - ? - i do feel surprised that he didn't have some types of suggestions for you to help quell the viruses -- i guess he thinks by bolstering teh immune system, it can better take care of the virus - ?