ACN Latitudes Forums

Wondering if anybody has any experience with this....

Hello everyone. I have not posted in awhile. We have been very fortunate in that DS has been in good shape. No major flares in 2 1/2 years, with just a couple blips on the radar. I have come to the conclusion that the blips are caused by food/sensitivity/inflammation. Dairy/Gluten/Egg. I came to this conclusion because his non-Pandas twin has similar issues with one key difference. When both have consumed these allergens, my non-Pandas child behavior symptoms go away in a couple of days when returning to a clean diet. Pandas son will morph into what looks like a minor Pandas flare for up to 4 weeks. Hence, my theory is that the inflammation is enough to reap some havoc with his Pandas. If I can right his body, perhaps he will achieve even another level of better.....

So. I followed a child his age who went thru this very rigorous Ancient Chinese allergy therapy that includes accupresssure while digital signals are sent into the body via a cuff and had been "cured". He can now eat everything. No issues. No IGG or IEG symptoms. It has been 9 months, and he is still good to go.

I have pulled the trigger. I am wondering if anybody has done this kind of therapy with good/poor results. The monetary commitment is a bit overwhelming.

Below is a video that explains it. (kind of)

Allergy Video for PC
<https://www.hightail.com/download/bWJyYURCbEFubHk5TE5Vag>
AAT Video for Mac <https://www.hightail.com/download/bXBacHBCbEF6RTgxWjhUQw>

Would be interested to hear more. Keep us posted. I am 100 percent sure that my sons gut issues are a primary player. And we are both rather sick of having to avoid pretty much everything these days. Gluten, Dairy, Soy, Food Dye (not to mention keeping phenols, salicylates, oxalates, and sulpha balanced and in moderation - haha!)...

No experience with acupuncture, but we have had to address some of the issues you mentioned. We did LDA for one of our son's once we discovered that his IgE was +1800. We did the shots for food and inhalants (tho he showed no signs of food allergy). Worked like a charm, plus doubling up on probiotics. Big turnaround when adding digestive enzymes before meals.

We didn't have to follow a special diet either.

Edited by Gpookie

• 4 weeks later...

Well, we have been to the "witch" doctor and ds has finished the dairy portion of this very involved treatment. I have tentatively allowed him to eat a Hershey's bar, a 1/2 cup of ice cream, and a small amount of cheese.

Ds typically reacts within hours of eating small amounts of dairy. I have waited 3 days between each exposure to see if he would react. No reaction. None.

He will be treated for egg, gluten and food coloring soon.

Really still can't wrap my brain around this....but moving forward.

• 4 weeks later...

Since treatment, DS has been eating Dairy, Egg, Gluten. No Reactions.

Here was my big Ah Ha.... He came up with food coloring sensitivities. Yellow 5 and B1 (not red 40 ). After treatment for the food dyes, DS went to another level of calm. So calm now for about 3 weeks now that I don't even want to believe it.

DS has been doing great for 2 years now, but with odd little bumps in the road of hyper/moody/anger moments that would last maybe a 1/2 day or at best a week (rare). Even on the clean diet. I think the missing link was the sensitivity to food coloring. I have never seen him smoother.

Still cant wrap my brain around this...but started twin brother for dairy, egg, gluten treatment.

MY friend, whom is a doctor, and serious cat allergies (loves her 2 cats), is going to try it. Will keep you posted. These are IEG reactions. It is supposed to work for that too.....

I'm assuming that this is only useful if you know you do have an allergy and what it is? And what do you mean by your son "coming up with" food coloring sensitivities?

That's great news though and I'm really pleased for you. Rather remarkable if it works, I'm enjoying reading this just out of interest!

Wombat: They do an initial testing. They seem to test for everything under the sun. It was a total leap of faith because of A) How they administer the test, B)How many sensitivities seem to come up for everyone: they claim they can tell if it is IGG or IEG... C)How they treat, which is thru acupressure while simultaneously sending the signals (the allergen) thru what looks like a blood pressure cuff to reverse the bodies reactions...

To some degree you can pick what you treat...however, there are a lot of things that bleed into each other so you have to treat a whole spectrum of things...

Food Coloring, being that it is a known mood antagonist, we decided to treat... For my Pandas DS, I explained that there seemed to be some mood triggers that I could not put my finger on, so we did everything that came up under their "Mood Panel".

His brother, non-pandas, is smooth sailing 100% consistently as long as he does not eat gluten, dairy and egg. So for him, (just started treatment), the treatment will not be so involved.

It will be interesting to see if it helps him as well.

Again, while it appears that it seems to have worked for Pandas DS, I really have to see how he looks in to "big picture" with school starting, for example....Jury not completely in yet.....

• 2 weeks later...

Can you write the name of the program, name of the practitioner(s) or other such identifying information so we can Google it?

Would it work for mold allergies, I wonder.

I can't figure out why DS gets these recurring multi-week flares. Could be testosterone, or infection exposure, or mold or ??? But he has other allergies as well, so I'd love to find that they are a big trigger.